Wednesday, May 17, is LIVESTRONG Day!



Wherever you are, you can make a difference in the fight against cancer. Here are some ways to participate on LIVESTRONG Day: Wear yellow and encourage your family, friends, neighbors and colleagues to do the same. If you can not take part in a LIVESTRONG Day activity, then do something to empower you! Lead by example, do something for yourself or others touched by cancer.
I wont be able to participate in LIVESTRONG Day activity but in honor to those close to me touched by cancer I will ride my bicycle 50 miles after work, I will wear yellow!
On Saturday May 20th, I will participate along with my daughter Diana in the American Cancer Society “Relay for Life” at Edgewood middle school in West Covina. Diana is committed to raise money in behalf of the American Cancer society.
Together, we can affect positive change in the fight against cancer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home